More than one thousand lessons in Russian from several dozens of world-known true masters of teaching and painting from Russia, France, Belarus, Germany, Ukraine, Lithuania, India and other countries. Today, at your website you can learn how to use any medium, from reliable and predictable graphite pencil to capricious and flowing watercolor. The crucial thing is your wish to do so!
HOW TO LEARN TO DRAW IF YOU’RE ALREADY AN ADULT?
When you’re an adult, it’s really hard to start learning something new. Especially when there’s no kid’s fearlessness and confidence that everything created using paints or colored pencils is amazing and great. Critical thinking, an internal ‘assessor’ of everything we do, compares creative attempts to masterpieces by great artists and, inevitably, disappointment comes. All the joy of creation disappears, and a hobby turns into one more cause for stress – everything is wrong and nothing works!
To avoid such a result, it makes sense to start learning to draw following step-by-step videos containing clear and simple instructions which, when applied, lead to a quality and beautiful painting. It doesn’t matter what kind of medium that is, be it watercolor, graphite pencil, oil or dry pastels, markers or oil. The most important thing is that the painting is actually going to be good, making the person confident that he or she can draw! He or she is doing great! In that case, even when failing, the person won't give up and will keep the will to draw and joy of the process.
So, this is how you can start learning:
• Register / create an account in the system
• Choose the medium you like the most. Watercolor, pastels, markers, oil paints... In the section Creative Work and Hobby, you can apply the relevant filters to the catalogue and you’ll see the courses you’re interested in first.
• Try choosing not only by media, but also by artists, price, genre. If you like a course, you can click the ‘Favorites’ button. Now it will be easy to find it in your account.
• Learn what free art lessons we have, add them to your account and start out watching them.
• Pay for the course you’ve chosen (but don’t forget to enter the promocode to get a discount).
And now, it’s time to create!